Maglite is a US Manufacturer of flashlights that started in 1979 and made a name in crafting top quality flashlights. For the last 35 years, Maglite has been consolidating its experience in designing quality flashlights and its products have become a favorite for law enforcement officers, military, emergency response teams, car owners, electricians, and ordinary people.
Their products are made with top LED technology, better materials, and are sold with longer warranties. You can select from their compact flashlights, full-size flashlights, and compact flashlights as well as related accessories.
Top 3 MagLite Flashlights
Maglite LED 3-Cell D Flashlight, Black
- A maximum of 168 lumens on a full size LED design for better quality light
- Weather resistant seals
- Anodized inner and outer cover to prevent corrosion
- Delivers a maximum of 80 hours on the lowest lumen and 6 hours 45 minutes on the top 168 lumens
Maglite Heavy-Duty Incandescent 4-Cell D Flashlight, Black
- • The flashlight is available in 5 different forms depending on the number of batteries. The 2 cell flashlight delivers 27 lumens, 3 batteries flashlight has 45 lumens, 4 cells battery flashlight has 98 lumens, 5 cells flashlight has 151 lumens, and the biggest 6 cells battery has 136 lumens.
- Premium drop and water resistant material
- • Anti-weather resistant interior and exterior seals for enhanced corrosion resistance
- The battery life varies depending on the number of batteries with the largest (6 battery flashlight) lasting 11 hours and the smallest lasting for 8 hours 30 minutes
Maglite Mini Incandescent 2-Cell AA Flashlight with Holster, Black
- Delivers a total of 14 lumens with very strong beam hitting a distance of 325 feet
- Designed with superior quality weather resistant seal and anodized interior and exterior for better corrosion resistance
- Long battery life of approximately 5 hours